Features Offered By Socket.io
- Socket.io works on ultra-speed by providing similar APIs to both web-client side section and server-side section.
- Moreover, EventEmitters in Socket.io allows developers to establish bi-directional communication between the web client and the server.
- Socket.io has also been playing a significant role as a Node.Js, transferring the WebSockets into being more reliable and easy-to-access.
- In addition, Binary streaming is one of the essential features of Socket.io. Developers can easily feed readable streams to different browsers from the server.
- Socket.io is also highly compatible and supports auto-correction, anomaly detection, rendering JSON serializable objects, multiplexing, etc.
DerbyJS is an open-source, full-stack framework for building modern realtime web applications. Uses PubSub and is compatible with any database.
- Firstly, this best nodejs framework is focused on allowing users to create fast-loading realtime web-apps and is flexible and extensible.
- Secondly, templates can be provided in the browser and on the server.
- Thirdly, in a browser, DerbyJS renders with fast, native DOM methods.
- Features: Realtime Collaboration, Server Rendering, Components and data binding, Modular
Adonis is the best node js framework that has a hardcore MVC structure, which is a design pattern where it breaks certain functionalities up into different sections of the applications. Adonis also uses the edge template engine, which is really easy to use.
- It has its own CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Familiar to Laravel so easy to learn
- Validators are used to check if the data flowing into the controllers has the right format, and emit messages when some errors occur.
#4. Express.Js – A speed, flexibility, and minimalism one in best node js framework list
Express.Js is the primary selection as best Nodejs framework of many developers. It is famous for its speed, flexibility, and minimalism. In addition, it is accompanied by an adjustable, fast, and dynamic set of features. Moreover, it is suitable for developing both web and mobile applications.
Features Offered By Express.Js
- Express.Js allows you to plot both single and multi-page, along with different web applications.
- This best node js framework comes with MVC (Model-View-Controller) – One of the seamless architectural patterns for creating eccentric applications.
- Express.Js also allows you to respond to HTTP requests by setting up middlewares..
- This framework also comes with multiple view support system.
- Supporting 14+ template engines, easy HTTP methods, asynchronicity, it always focuses on performance.
Features Offered By NestJs:
- NestJs offers better typing reliability. It also includes components of FP, OOP, and FRP.
- Because Angular also uses TypeScript, you will find more comfort while building your backend with NestJs and AngularJs as your front end framework.
- NestJs also utilizes the features of Express.Js. Developers are offered with the seamless benefits of building highly scalable, loosely linked, testable, and easily manageable applications.
- By using Nest CLI (a command-line interface) tool in NestJS, you can easily integrate a lot of unique features that are not always in the box.
#6. Hapi.Js – A commercial centered server framework on best node js framework list
Our next best NodeJs framework is a commercial centered server framework. Although Hapi.Js is an Open Source Framework for the web application, it is also a server framework. Moreover, it is best used to develop REST (Representational State Transfer) APIs, along with other software applications. It is simply rich in configuration, stable, and reliable.
Features Offered By Hapi.Js
- Hapi.Js provides users with routing, I/O validation, and caching.
- Fixing bugs and adding new features with Hapi.Js is fast and smart. Hapi.Js also provides a powerful plugin network that offers you to enjoy these features.
- Moreover, users can use it with MySQL, MongoDB, and Postgres to create potential and static websites.
- This best node js framework can also help users by forwarding request from its main API to other sources.
- Hapi.Js comes with a plugin – nes. It allows users to enjoy real-time chat applications and other social apps.
Features Offered By Mean.io
- Mean.io also supports a number of other development tools – Babel, GraphQL, etc.
- Mean.io is a full development stack
- Enjoy the benefits of Cloud Compatibility with Mean.io by implementing the functionalities of MongoDB.
- Mean.io offers developers rapid and realtime changes to applications even if they are in development stages allowing developers to present demo versions of their applications to the clients easily.
Strapi.io is an open-source, hugely featured MVC best NodeJs framework. It entirely focuses on providing fast, systematic, and well-planned web/mobile applications and websites. Developers are impressed with its headless CMS benefits that lead the way to creating powerful APIs with less work. This best node js framework is a plugin oriented, secure, and highly customizable framework.
Features Offered By Strapi.io
- Strapi.io offers an entirely extensible administration panel that offers an easy-to-go and durable content management.
- It offers an intuitive interface that is comprehensive to both the experienced and beginners.
- This best node.js frameworks is also very customizable.
- You can use this headless CMS framework as a microservice, which offers endless possibilities to stitch applications together with the help of different APIs.
- Strapi.io allows you to distribute your content to multiple channels using headless CMS.
Total.Js is a fully-featured yet an open-source best node js framework. It is an array supportive framework that provides a fast, robust, and stable service. One of the main benefits developers enjoys while using Total.Js is the ultimate flexibility offered by this framework. It is appropriate for building IoT applications along with other web and desktop-based applications.
Features Offered By
- Above all, Total.Js is highly compatible with multiple database systems – MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL along with several front-end systems- Angular, Ember, React.
- Moreover, it includes some of the exclusive feature. For example, Image processing tool, simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP) system, and others.
- Creating real-time responsive applications has never been easier before.
- This best node js framework is really useful for developers who are looking for an effective content management system (CMS).
- NoSQL database is embedded on Total.Js makes it even more suitable and efficient on development projects.
- Mojito can run smoothly both on server-side components as well as client-side components.
- It comes with built-in support for unit testing that allows developers to work with quite an accuracy while working with this framework.
- Mojito offers the agile development of web applications.
- Useful actions such as internationalization, syntax, and coding convention checks are offered here in Mojito.
- Mojito comes with a custom service block. So that, developers can easily create reusable service blocks and link them to the core.
#11. Keystone.Js – best node js framework
Keystone.Js is a full-stack and open-source framework. Developed in Express.Js and MongoDB, this powerful framework is used for developing database-driven applications, websites, and APIs.
Features Offered By Keystone.Js
- This NodeJs Web framework offers a great Admin UI which users can easily manage.
- Moreover, Keystone supports dynamic routes, blocks for creating a database, and form processing.
- This framework also offers integration with several online platforms: Cloudinary, Mandrill, Embedly, and Google Places, etc.
- Keystone provides stable management to the overall progress in the development process.
- Keystone also provides support for other additional frameworks and apps such as JSP/ ASP.NET/ Silverlight applications, WPF, CXF, WCF, and others.
Feathers.Js is a fast, micro-service, real-time REST API best node js framework. Developed on Express.Js, this framework offers users to develop modern isomorphic applications. In fact, developers can easily create any web applications and write down any kind of REST APIs from scratch due to the flexible and compatible architecture this framework supports.
Features Offered By Feathers.Js
- Feathers.Js supports ECMAScript6: Developers can easily take advantage of the modern features.
- Moreover, Feathers.js also completes different functionalities of an application by combining different hooks and services.
- In addition, this best NodeJs Web frameworks makes communication between applications and other third-party services easier.
- Service adapters also offered by Feathers.Js are unique and versatile.
- Feathers.Js also offers integration of optional plugins for successful authentication and authorization of email/ OAuth/ Token and other confidential information of users.
#13. Koa.Js – best nodejs framework
Koa is a lightweight yet extremely powerful middleware framework. To clarify, it is a small, robust web framework and is developed by the same team that has been working with Express.Js. Moreover, Koa can be used to develop potential web-based applications and APIs. In fact, It improves the quality of web applications and error management.
Features Offered By Koa.Js
- Koa.Js comes with more options for customization. For instance, it allows you to work with applications from scratch where developers can add features that they need only.
- It doesn’t pack any bundle of middleware in the core.
- Some useful strategies for general tasks such as freshness of cache, content negotiation, proxy-support come by default with Koa.Js.
- Koa.Js also supports syn/await keywords and helps to manage your codes neatly.
- Koa can always clean up any mess caused in your code due to any callback.
#14. LoopBack – Do not miss in best Node JS framework list
LoopBack is known for being an highly-extensible API framework. Above all, Modern applications often come with complex integration. So that, LoopBack is an ideal open-source framework that allows you to create dynamic REST APIs with a minimum or even no knowledge of coding. It’s simple, easy, and everything one can dream of.
Features Offered By LoopBack
- Allows you to create such APIs that can work with any kind of web client and can be easily bridged to backend data sources.
- LoopBack can also connect with several databases such as Oracle, SQL, and MongoDB.
- Permits developers to create SDKs and API Documentations.
- Because LoopBack provides a full-stack configuration, developers can easily inquire their database from client-side using direct filters.
- Provides a clean and modular structure of codes. Once you start to use it, you would know where and how to place new codes.
- In addition, this best node js framework comes with model-relation-support, third party login and storage service, API swagger, better user management policy.
Restify is a well-known REST API framework of Node.Js. Developers are satisfied with its potential solution for REST APIs for years. Overall performance of this best node js framework is modified mostly for developing semantically correct RESTful APIs. It is also used in many other Node.Js developments.
Features Offered By Restify.Js
- Restify is one of the earlier best NodeJS frameworks. It is exclusively developed for building scalable APIs.
- It works in direct harmony with HTTP actions, cycle requests, and the response.
- Restify maintains real-time data via Socket.io.
- It also helps you to broadcast and store data (Whether it be binary data or any object).
- Restify lets you handle error immediately and systematically.
- It offers multiple error trapping functions that hook the errors that take place.
#16. ActionHero.Js – The light and fast one on best NodeJs frameworks list
Developers who prefer using lightweight and rich-featured frameworks ActionHero might be the right one for them. ActionHero is one of light and fast best Node.Js frameworks that is best used for building reusable and progressive API services. Moreover, it offers many special features and is highly flexible to different types of clients.
Features Offered By ActionHero.Js
- ActionHero is highly compatible with both web clients, socket clients, and web socket clients such as HTTP, HTTPS, TLS, TCP.
- Resque, a Redis-backed library, powers the service system of ActionHero. It offers developers to build background tasks, place them on several queues, and work with them later.
- ActionHero offers a top-class cache system, decentralization of communication, and distribution of workers.
- Games and applications that state both HTTP and Socket, ActionHero are there to help.
- ActionHero operates based on microframework category, which makes this framework an ideal candidate for IoT applications.
Sequelize is a generator framework. It is a promise-based ORM (Object Relational Mapping) technique for Node.Js that supports a lot of exciting features such as validation, association, synchronization, and others. It is effortless to learn for beginners and gives robust transactional service to its users.
Features Offered By Sequelize
- Sequelize supports several databases such as MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, and MSSQL.
- Many of the query-based models of Sequelize share common similarities with MongoDB – especially the CRUD operations.
- With Sequelize, you can customize the error messages.
- Because Sequelize supports several databases, it also eliminates the differences between different SQL execution.
- Sequelize can automatically synchronize database if, in any case, you change platforms.
#18. Moleculer – Speed and power one in best Node JS framework
Two words: Speed and Power, define our next and last Node.Js framework of this article. Moleculer is an extremely fast open-source microservice framework. It supports middleware and can provide several services on a single server. Developers enjoy the benefits of high performance and other exciting features of this framework.
Features Offered By Moleculer
- Because Moleculer is a microservice framework, it is very time efficient and takes less time to write, re-write, or improve applications.
- Moleculer allows deploying small changes in one part of the application without affecting other areas of the application that hasn’t been reviewed yet.
- Being a fault-tolerant framework, Moleculer has a built-in load balancer, CB, retries, bulkhead, and timeout features.
- Moleculer provides a variety of built-in customizable modules including – caching, transporter, serializer.
- Moleculer allows you to build applications for several platforms, whether it is web/mobile/IoT apps.
#19. Sails.Js – A potential one on best NodeJs frameworks
Sails.Js is a popular MVC micro-framework that offers many features similar to Express.Js. However, most developers believe that Sails.Js holds more potential on best node js framework. Compatibility offered by Sails.Js makes this framework an ideal candidate for many browser-based applications. Developing real-time chat applications, multiplayer games, and dashboards have never been this easier using Sails.Js.
Features Offered By Sails.Js
- Sails.Js offers users the use of almost any database. This is possible due to ORM (Object Rational Mapping) solution that comes with this framework.
- Sails.Js is highly compatible with several front-end platforms. Developers have enough freedom to their development process using this framework.
- It supports Socket.io by default making it one of the best selections for different social media applications, chat tools, and many others.
- Sails.Js offers flawless transitions as it has the same MVC structure as many other quality frameworks.
- It handles HTTP requests by using Express.Js. Hence, it ensures the same quality and better performance.
Features Offered By Meteor.Js
- Meteor.Js provides ideal performance due to sharing the same APIs on the server-side and client-side components.
- This best node js framework comes with a very lightweight architecture. It only comes with a few lines of codes.
- With Meteor.Js, developers can use the same codes on several devices. Implementation of regular updates is easier with Meteor.Js due to this feature.
- Meteor.Js gives you the liberty to use any other platform at an instance. It can be easily integrated with react, angular, vue, mongo, Cordova, npm, and graphql.
- Many pre-written modules come with Meteor.Js. Developers can take a large number of benefits from these modules.
To sum up, learning new frameworks can be overwhelming and may require a lot of research before starting. Above mentioned best node js framework are most popularly used and offer different features. So, ArrowHiTech hopes our blog is really useful for you, especially if you are a developer or programmer. Then, in you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us HERE.