When building a website, web applications are the must-haves. Require no installations, web apps allow multiple users to access into your sites. Further, we can also connect via desktops, laptops or mobiles as well. With amazing benefits, these application programs such as AngularJS or ReactJS will be a great assistance.
Today , ArrowHitech Web App Developers will deliver an article on AngularJS in depth and its comparison with ReactJS. We will guide you from the basic to the complex issues to help you fully understand it in the most simple way.
Stay until the end to figure out whether you should hire Angular or React partners to satisfy your needs!
Like what we have just mentioned about AngularJS in depth, AngularJS makes app development and testing processes easier through framework for client-side model–view–controller (MVC) and model–view–view model (MVVM) architectures. Besides, it also boosts project expansion and productivity. Overall, AngularJS is a framework that can create large scale and high performance web applications.
AngularJS and ReactJS Comparison
Both AngularJS and ReactJS are widely and globally used in some major industries like education, healthcare, retail, etc. Yet, with different features and functions, we will present you some key similarities and differences between those highly demanded frameworks!
- Purpose: fast, easy and effective ways to build web applications.
- Design: AngularJS and ReactJS have similar designs.
- Object Oriented Principles: Pure Functions, Singletons, Immutability, Inheritance are their core concepts.
Let’s break into some of the most noticeable differences between AngularJS and ReactJS!
Google has built AngularJS while Facebook has created ReactJS.
#2. Data Binding
AngularJS has the two-way data binding approach. The drawback is the bad influence on its performance. Because it creates a watcher for each binding automatically, in the long run, an app can be packed with too many watchers. Thus, web applications’ productivity will surely decline.
At the same time, React uses one-way data binding. This means we can only direct the flow of data in one direction. As a result, it is easier and less complex to control.
By definition, dependency is a broad software engineering term used to refer when a piece of software relies on another one. There are many types, but we will save them for other articles. In terms of dependencies, AngularJS manages them in an automatic way, while ReactJS requires extra tools.
#4. Directives and Templates
AngularJS directives work on DOM., ng-bind as well as ng-app. It is one of the most powerful methods to deal with DOM (Document Object Model). Moreover, you can create new directives on your own.
In contrast, ReactJS really have no provision of directives and templates. Whenever an event occurs, it interprets all of them together with the UI.
With MVVM, AngularJS offers fast loading speed and low numbers of entrances from servers. Via its own virtual DOM, all ReactJS components are connected. As a result, website navigation is smoother and faster without having to refresh the page. Overall, for apps that are similar in size, ReactJS deliver a more speedy performance than AngularJS.
Among the most techno-developed countries such as the US, UK, China,Japan and India, ReactJS is used twice as much as AngularJS. The United States is where both of the frameworks are operated the most, with just under 200,000 ReactJS installations.
#7. Industry Coverage
In fact, both are mainly used in Computer Electronics and Technology. While AngularJS is widely applied in Entertainment, News – Media and Finance, ReactJS participates in Education, Science and Games the most. However, each industry takes up a quite similar portion, ranging from 1 to 4% overall.
Above are some key differences to help you choose a suitable partner for your site. Still, if you are struggling, contact ArrowHitech to solve your issues. As experts in Web App Development, we constantly deliver the optimum solutions for every client and for you as well!
Here are some of our noticeable strengths that guarantee you the most suitable offers.
- Rich Experience: ArrowHitech was founded in 2007. Today, we are one of the leading IT outsourcing companies in Vietnam. Throughout 13 years, we have met the demands of more than 1,000 customers and completed more than 10,000 projects worldwide. Language border is non-existent when working with us!
- Low Cost: Located in Vietnam, hence, our labour fee is extremely affordable. We always provide a wide range of selection with different prices so that any customers can choose their favorite and suitable ones.
- High Quality: Although ArrowHitech provides fair prices, our products are always high quality. You can check out our portfolios, as well as others’ ratings and reviews right here.
- Strong Dedication: We believe that dedication and passion is the core value which results in the optimal working experience. Our team always prioritizes customers’ needs and demands. ArrowHitech believes that this is our strength and our must-have value to our responsibility towards every single client.
AngularJS and ReactJS are both effective in web applications, but when deciding which one to adapt, it all comes down to project goals, business objectives and technical expertise. After careful consideration, we hope that you will figure out the perfect option for your own sites. If you want to learn more, check out our Mobile App Development services and contact for the reasonable ReactJS solutions. ArrowHitech wishes you and your business the best of luck and success!
For more information: