Almost everyone, who uses desktop, PC or mobile phones, experience data loss. So annoying, isn’t it? Moreover, if that information is extremely important to you or your business, you might need to get them back. Then, you can recover your file and folders with the best data recovery software.
The first best data recovery software in our list is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro. It’s extremely easy to use, straight forward as well as user – friendly. Using this software, you hardly meet any problems since it will guide you through every step. Moreover, recovery software can bring back almost any files, from inadvertently-deleted partitions to virus-ruined files.
Pros of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro
- Easy – to – use and user – friendly
- Fast performance
- Besides, it can recover every file and folder since it supports multiple devices, from flash drives, hard drives to memory cards
Cons of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro
- Since individuals folders aren’t scanned, you’ll need to scan the whole data
- Limited preview option with 100MB. Thus, you might find it hard to work with video and audio files
Price: $69.95/ month, $99.95/ year or $149.95 for life time license
Coming to a great and powerful FREE best data recovery software – Disk Drill. This software can work on both Mac and Window. Moreover, Disk Drill is quite user – friendly and feature – rich. Using this software, you can not only recover your folders, but also get data protection and drive backup. As a result, almost everyone can work well on this file recovery software.
Pros of Disk Drill
- Easy to use and user – friendly
- Besides, it has both Mac and Windows version
- Furthermore, it can recover most of the data files and systems
- You can preview some types of scanned files
Cons of Disk Drill
- With the free edition, you’ll be able to recover only 500MB.
- You can’t see the condition of the file and scan results
If you’re looking for a well – functioning data recovery software, you can’t miss Stellar Data Recovery. This is one of the most popular file recovery software thanks to its variety of scan options. As a result, you can quickly recover some types of files without scanning the whole system. Also, this software supports all types of file formats and drives
Pros of Stellar Data Recovery
- It can recover a wide range of data files and formats
- In addition, you’ll get plenty of scan options
- Support all files and drives
- Advances search capabilities. Thanks to that, you’ll easily identify and extract the important data
Cons of Stellar Data Recovery
- With deep scanning, this data recovery software can be slow and time – consuming
- Pricey. There are 6 subscriptions for you to choose from. The cheapest one costs you up to $49.99/ year
Wondershare Recoverit is such a user – friendly and comprehensive file recovery software. With 3 simple steps, and you’re ready to go. Moreover, the best thing about this software is its flexibility. Wondershare Recoverit can work well on over 1000 file formats as well as many types of devices.
Wondershare Recoverit pros
- Easy to use and user – friendly
- Supports many types of data, file formats. Also, this software can work on many types of devices, from Mac, Windows, SD card and so on
- Besides, you can preview before Recovery
- One of the best features about Wondershare Recoverit is that it can improve the safety of your data
- It’s compatible with the latest Window and Mac systems
Wondershare Recoverit cons
- Limited preview features
- The quality of recovered files might be poor or not as good as the original
- Sometimes, you might meet some issues with the scanning process
Price: Wondershare Recoverit offers a lot of pricing plans. Depending on your needs and requirements, you can find the best plan for your business. For example, small group with less than 5 PCs, it can cost $139.95/ year. Individual plans start from $59.95/ year
If you don’t want to spend too much budget on data recovery software, Crashplan might be a perfect option for you. Crashplan is such a low cost, yet well – functioning file recovery software. Let’s dive deeper into this file recovery software
Pros of Crashplan
- Crashplan is low cost and budget – friendly.
- This software is more of the backup service rather than traditional recovery software. Thus, it can store everything, even the deleted ones.
- Highly comprehensive. Therefore, almost everyone can work well on this software
Cons of Crashplan
- This file recovery software doesn’t back up the files by type. As a result, you might need to spend a lot of time searching for your desire files
Advanced Disk Recovery is a quick, comprehensive and flexible data recovery software. It can provide you with almost anything you need to back up as well as recover your folders. Moreover, this software is compatible with many types of devices and systems, from PC, laptops to SSD and USB
Pros of Advanced Disk Recovery
- Compatible with many types of formats and devices. Besides, Advanced Disk Recovery also supports External Memory Cards, USB, SSD and so on
- Moreover, this software restores files and arranges them according to time, size and so on. Thus, you don’t have to spend too much time searching for your needed files.
Cons of Advanced Disk Recovery
- Limit compatibility when working on Windows
- Doesn’t offer deep scan and rescue for all data loss situation
Right from the name, you might think that this software is very easy – to – use. And that’s correct. OnTrack EasyRecovery is very user – friendly and easy – to – use, therefore it can serve a wide range of users. This data recovery offers both free and paid versions. Moreover, with the free version, you can recover up to 1GB.
Pros of OnTrack EasyRecovery
- Easy to use
- There are a wide range of features regarding the edition you choose. For instance, with the Home edition, you can recover all files that have been deleted accidently. On the other hand, Professional edition allows you to recover data from CD’s or DVD’s.
- Easy file sorting. Thanks to that, you’ll save a lot of time
Cons of OnTrack EasyRecovery
- You can’t scan by type
- Moreover, you can’t preview the your file before recovering due to the lack of built – in preview area
Recuva offers users both free and paid versions. Of course the paid version can deliver you more values and features, however, you should take a look at the FREE one as well. Despite the low cost, this data recovery software can provide you with valid functions and features
Pros of Recuva
- Budget – friendly file recovery software
- Furthermore, you don’t need to spend a lot of time scanning all the files thanks to the fast scanning time of Recuva
- Also, it can recovers even deleted emails
- The best thing about Recuva is its features to secure the deleting files.
Cons of Recuva
- Not very comprehensive. Hence, this can confuse beginners
- Fewer features than the competitors
Piriform Recuva has almost everything you need for an ideal data recovery software. It’s fast, affordable and well – functioning. It might not have the most stunning and comprehensive interface, however, its powerful functions have made up for that. Piriform Recuva offers both quick and deep scan options. Furthermore, users can make use of secure overwriting
Pros of Piriform Recuva
- Highly affordable.
- This software offers users powerful scanning features and low CPU consumptions. As a result, Piriform Recuva has quite fast scanning speed
- Quick and deep scan are available
- Also, you can make use of secure overwriting to secure deleting files
Cons of Piriform Recuva
- Features are not quite high – quality
- Besides, the interface is not beautiful and appealing
In case you’re looking for an easy to use and comprehensive data recovery software, then, Wise Data Recovery will come in handy. This software is extremely user – friendly. You can track down the recoverable data by simply choosing the file you want to check and clicking “ scan”. Moreover, you can type in keywords to find the recoverable files. As a result, this software can save you a lot time compared to others
Pros of Wise Data Recovery
- Attractive and appealing interface
- Easy to use and comprehensive
- Powerful searching functions and filters
- Also, you can either recover individual files or several ones at once
Cons of Wise Data Recovery
- The interface might be simple to understand. However, there are some confusing popups and windows
- Only supports Windows. Other operating systems like Mac or Android will not be supported
Above are our top 10 data recovery softwares for you to consider. All of them have their own benefits and drawbacks. Thus, you should consider them carefully regarding your needs and budgets.
If you need any help for your online business or website, then don’t hesitate to contact ArrowHitech. With more than 12 years in e-commerce, we can grant you an outstanding and professional-looking web store, regardless of the eCommerce platforms. Working with our decade-long experienced developers, you surely get your dream online shop.What are you waiting for? Contact us here or via email: email@example.com or hotline + 84 243 7955 813