- Multiple effects Use Proton to create flames, fireworks, bullets, explosions, and more.
- Any scene You can use it in frameworks such as
- Efficient rendering Its rendering efficiency is very high, you can render tens of thousands of particles in the page.
- Simulated physics Proton can simulate various physical properties including gravity and Brownian motion.
- Several renderers Proton provides a variety of renderers, of course you can also customize your own renderer
This 6K stars library basically lets you create typing animations for strings at selected speeds. You also place an HTML
Most important, this is a CSS library. At 20K stars, Hover provides a collection of CSS3 powered hover effects to be applied to links, buttons, logos, SVG, featured images and more, available in CSS, Sass, and LESS. So that, you can copy and paste the effect you’d like to use in your own stylesheet or reference the stylesheet.
10. Scroll Reveal
11. GreenSock JS
Advantages of using Swup
- It’s easy to use, even for beginners.
- Define as many containers to replace as you want. You can tell swup to replace even the smallest parts of the page, so you can work with the rest for your animation.
- Swup takes care of browser history, changes the url when it’s needed as well as preserves browser native behavior on popState events.
TweenJS was developed to integrate well with the EaselJS library, but is not dependent on or specific to it. It also supports tweening of both numeric object properties & CSS style properties. The API is simple but very powerful, making it easy to create complex tweens by chaining commands.
Zeu.js is featuring with a collection of prebuilt visualization components for building real-time TV dashboard, monitoring UI as well as IoT web interface.
Rekapi gives you an API for:
- Defining keyframe-based animations
- Controlling animation playback
To clarify, Rekapi is renderer-agnostic. At its core, Rekapi does not perform any rendering. However, it does expose an API for defining renderers, and comes bundled with renderers for the HTML DOM and HTML5 2D.