Are you wondering how to make Shopify WordPress integration? Will it work? How to perform it?
In this article, we will find out how to take advantages of Shopify WordPress integration and provide you step-by-step instructions on how to perform it quickly and effectively.
Benefits of Shopify WordPress integration
A blend of WordPress blogging functionality and Shopify selling capabilities will bring you the following benefits:
One of the main advantage of using Shopify is that users don’t have to worry about security. Above all, Shopify provides a Level 1 PCI compliant as standard for its users. This means you don’t have to invest extra time and money into making your site secure. All Shopify stores are also included with a 256-bit SSL certificate, which helps ensure the security and safety of your business data and customer information.
Moreover, Shopify will take care of annual on-site compliance assessment and risk management to guarantee the security of your store. All the new website versions and security patches are updated automatically for users.
Single dashboard for your store
Secondly, Shopify lets you manage your business from one panel. You can easily configure payment options, take and ship orders, manage taxes, etc.
Thirdly, once you integrate Shopify with WordPress, you’ll get access to numerous highly-customizable themes.
Social media usage
Shopify WordPress integration can boost the SEO rankings of your website. Therefore, it will help you increase traffic and overall revenue.
How to take advantages of this combination?
How to Perform Shopify WordPress Integration?
Follow these simple steps to combine WordPress and Shopify and start selling online via your existing website:
Setup & Configure Shopify Store
Firstly, register a Shopify account and start a free trial. It offers users a 14-day toll-free period to try out the platform. Moreover, there’s even no need to enter the credit card details.
Above all, it’s time to set up payments and shipping.
In your admin dashboard, go to Settings → Payments and choose the most suitable payment gateway. The most popular ones are the PayPal Express Checkout and Shopify Payments. There’s also a possibility to opt for other third-party providers and even manual payment methods.
To configure shipping options, go to Settings → Shipping and delivery and set up the necessary shipping zones and rates.
The last step consists of adding products to your newly-established store. To do so, go to Products → Add product and fill in all the required info, including the title, description, and price.
Once finished, click the Save button.
Create a Buy Button
To continue with the Shopify WordPress integration, you’ll need to activate the Buy Button:
- Firstly, click on the + (plus) button beside the Sales channels heading under the dashboard menu.
- Secondly, choose the Buy Button in the Add Sales Channel dialog menu and add it to your inventory.
- Thirdly, please tap on the Buy Button in the admin dashboard and start configuring it. It is possible to opt for Product Buy Button to create a code for a single product or Collection Buy Button to include the complete collection of the products.
Make a Buy Button for a Single Product
If you choose the Product Buy Button option, proceed as follows:
- Choose the necessary product from your catalog and hit the Select button.
- Customize the Buy Button by choosing an appropriate style, size, text, layout, etc. You can also decide what clicking on the buy button does (e.g., add to cart or go to another page).
- Once done, proceed to the next step and copy the code to get your Buy Button live.
Note: If you wish to create the Collection Buy Button, repeat the same procedure. However, don’t forget to choose a Collection instead of a single product.
Add the Buy Button to WordPress
After you’ve copied the Buy Button code, you’ll need to add it to a WordPress post, page, sidebar, or specific place where you want the button to appear:
- Go to the WordPress dashboard. You can either create a new post or edit an existing one where you want to display a Buy Button.
- Paste the embed code into the text field.
- Once done, click Save Draft, Preview, or Publish. Voila. Now you’ve got a fully functional Shopify button.
To sum up with Shopify WordPress integration
If you’re still hesitating whether to connect WordPress to Shopify, we’d say – give it a try! Besides, we’d like to hear from those already using this blend of the most popular platforms. Please, share your thoughts in the comments below.
Need to find a reliable Shopify development partner? Let’s ArrowHiTech help you!
A Shopify development company is a great choice to optimize your own websites. With high skill and amazing services, they can help you open your future dream shops. Believe me, you should not miss out on this opportunity. If you still have trouble contacting a Shopify developer, you can contact ARROWHITECH right now and we will provide you with the best results.
Above all, with over many years of experience, we can provide the best Salesforce as well as Shopify outsourcing services, include Shopify WordPress integration for your eCommerce Shopify CRM at several levels .
Our offered custom development services
- Ecommerce Development
- Web Application Development
- CMS Website Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Software Consulting & Development
- Graphic & Creative Design
- Testers & Developers For Hire
So, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +84 243 7955 813.
- Visit our product page here: MageSolution