Vue native: The useful guide to build native application with Vue JS framework
What is Vue Native?
The Vue.js in the framework comes with a plethora benefits. One of the benefits is that, the framework organizes the user interface development. Moreover, it focusses on view layers which makes it easy to understand.
Vue Native, which is a new tool for cross platform app development is available under the MIT license. So, it resolves all the copyright concerns. Developer can begin with Vue Native by installing CRNA (create-react-native-app) on the system.
After installation the developer can use CRNA and Vue Native CLI to develop a Vue Native Mobile App.
Vue.js is every developer’s choice as it comes with plethora of benefits which assists them to make frontend development more organized. Let’s see what are its salient features.
In this feature the developers can make changes in the model and view it instantly without waiting for the execution of the UI elements. It saves a great deal of time for coding.
With this feature the developers can write codes which only focusses on the output. Moreover, it hides all the implementation details. This feature helps the developers to keep the data consistent.
Any changes in these codes are only possible when the developers enter any new codes.
Compilation with react native
Similarly, developers can also use Vue to render React components. And not to forget that Vue Native allows developers to run Vue components in React Native with Vue-native-scripts.
Vue native router
It is like React Navigator Router Plugin which helps Veux in the navigation of mobile applications.
Vue Native is useful for developers. Because it provides them with basic components whenever they start with a new project. This feature assists them to boost up the development process.
Benefits of Vue Native
- One of the biggest benefit is that it gives best of the two worlds, that is the React Native and Vue.js. It assists developers to access the advantages of both the ecosystems.
- Moreover, it allows developers to reuse the UI components on iOS, Android, and Web. It saves developers from rewriting components for each time. This saves a massive amount of time and makes the process of building cross-platform apps fast.
- The Vue.js has a reactive system which automatically updates in real-time. This system shows all the updated changes on the view and thus prevents the developer to update the whole view just for a minor change. This again saves a plenty amount of time and boosts the process of app development.
- Vue Native is well organised and represents all the steps of how the framework works. In simple words it has a well-documented user-manual for the beginners to learn the framework in a short period to develop native mobile apps.
- Vue.js offers easy integration with the existing applications.
- Vue.js offers high flexibility as developers can use it in different environments. This high flexibility helps the developers to eliminate the constraints and to ensure the stability.
- Native app developers with the help of Vue Native can assign certain classes to data and change styles because of dynamic binding feature.
Who should use Vue Native?
Now one question that would be on every developer’s mind is that, whether they should choose Vue Native for cross-platform app development?
It depends on many factors such as the language you’re proficient in and one the goal that you have chosen. If you’re a developer who is proficient in React.js, working on Vue Native won’t be a good idea.
The reason is Vue Native simply bridges both React and Vue. So, the React developer won’t have anything new that could be of his advantage.
Whereas, if you are a developer who is proficient in Vue.js, it suits you for the cross-platform app development. It is because both have a lot of similarities which assists in integration of both Vue.js and Vue Native.
If you’re Vue.js developer who is adept in both and Weex and Native-script Vue, using Native Vue will depend on the nature of your goal.
On the other hand, Native-script Vue allows developers to build Cross Platform Applications on Android and iOS. Meanwhile, Weex goes one step ahead and allows developers to build Cross Platform Applications on all the three platforms, that is, iOS, Android, and Web.
However, in case of Weex, the app production takes place only in China as it has its license exclusively for there.If you’re looking to develop a Native app then Weex would be the best solution. Whereas, if you want to develop an app for a large community then Native-script plugin would serve the purpose.
Native Vue is apt for the developers who are beginners and find it comfortable to work on CSS, HTML, and jQuery.
Native Vue framework is ideal for developers who want to develop a Native app.
The X factor that separates it from the other entire framework is the ease with which anyone can learn it, practice it, and master it.
Along with the ease, the framework is also the fastest of all, resulting in rapid app development.
However, there are few drawbacks like, it requires frequent optimization. Other drawback includes creation of a function for a component that would return JSK code.
Although, every framework has its pros and cons. However, to develop a cost-efficient Native app Vue.js is the way to go. So, without any delay you must hire app developer and start with the proceedings.
Want to work with web development company?
A development company is the best option if you’re planning a mid-sized or large project but don’t have your own team. To clarify, the biggest advantage of a software development company is that they can take ownership of the whole project.
If you’re considering web development services, you can explore more about us – ArrowHiTech. We are proud to be one of the most well-established outsourcing companies all around the world. In addition, with over 12 years of experience, we can provide the best software development services for your eCommerce business.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +84 243 7955 813.