With more and more customers choosing to shop online, the final Checkout step is extra important to both buyers and sellers. However, do you know that nearly 70% of shopping carts today are abandoned?
Many clients tend to place lots of items into their shopping cart without purchasing and it becomes such a popular problem.. In this case, you must do your best to utilize WooCommerce Checkout Page to optimize conversion rate!
Our team – ArrowHitech is a leading company in the Outsourcing field. As experts, we will provide you with the top 10 best ideas to upgrade your WooCommerce Checkout Page. We give you clear information and explanation so that you can have the best conversion rates. Feel free to contact us if you still have complex issues!
And now, without further ado, let’s analyze the situation step by step before showing you some tips to maximize your online sales.
About WooCommerce Checkout
WooCommerce Checkout Page is where customers will pay for their products. It is the final step of the buying and selling process. Therefore, you have to step up your game if you don’t want to lose customers and revenues.
Another term you need to understand is conversion. In online marketing, it is the number of people viewing an advertisement and going on to buy the product, click on a link, and so on. Hence, increasing conversion rate means higher sales!
You can seek information on WordPress to find the most suitable plugin for your store. Then, follow the steps and stages that they guide you to have an attractive Checkout Page. Moreover, you can edit everything from shipping, billing to ordering with any templates of your preference.
According to BuiltWith, there are currently over 3.2 million websites where customers have access to WooCommerce Checkout. What is more, it helps get rid of unnecessary processes, allows better shopping experience, and eventually raises revenues. WooCommerce Checkout is surely a win-win situation for both retailers and clients.
Now that you’ve figured out the importance of WooCommerce Checkout, it is time for us to display the easy but very simple tips to boost your online business
Top 10 ideas to optimize your WooCommerce Checkout Page
#1. Enable login with SNS accounts
It is highly recommended as many other sites, even non-shopping related, are also using this trick. According to Oberlo, there are over 3.5 billion active users and they spend 3 hours on social media everyday. Allowing customers to log in with Facebook, Twitter, etc will save lots of time for buyers and expand new marketing platforms for sellers. That is such a beneficial platform to help maximize the Checkout process!
#2. Include attractive offers
- Free Shipping: of course not every item can have a free shipping offer. We are talking about combos, pairs, or a certain number of products that customers must buy to be charged 0 for shipping.
- Discounts: based on item category or quantity, you can offer different discount types such as buy 1 get 1, up 50% off, or personal discount codes.
- Points: it keeps buyers at your store. Similar to discount, it encourages buyers to continue buying in your sites, but in a longer period.
Those are some of the most appealing offers that you can display in WooCommerce Checkout page to expand clients as well as increase profits
#3. Build security and privacy seals
Lots of customers are hesitant when typing their ID card because they fear of fraudulence. That’s why you need to make sure that your site is SSL encrypted.
SSL is an electronic document used to prove the ownership of a public key. By installing it, you can clearly display your security policy right in the Checkout process. As a result, your site is much more reliable and trustworthy.
#4. Use auto-detect tools
Auto-detect devices can identify address and zip code based on IP address. Especially if buyers log in with their social media accounts, technology advancement can receive basic information such as name, D.o.B, gender and so on. It will save so much time in the Checkout process.
#5. Highlight customer reviews
Like we have mentioned, many customers only browse or check the prices when they reach the Checkout Page. Therefore, you need to present the best reviews and ratings of your product to attract potential buyers.
#6. Make some crucial additions
Exit intent popup
It is used to retain visitors that are going to leave the site. With an exit intent popup, a visitor’s mouse movements are tracked. Consequently, when the cursor moves outside the upper page boundary, a popup window is shown. This window should be the discounts or offers of your products to keep the customers within your stores.
One more way that gives the similar result is the flash browser tab. For example, if buyers go to another website to compare the prices, a notification bell will occur on your site to attract them.
Right before the purchasing button, you can display some attractive offers or matching items that clients are likely to buy. This simple idea in WooCommerce Checkout Page will create higher profits.
#7. Simplify Checkout Process
Removing distracting factors is a useful way. When purchasing, buyers don’t need to care about the header and footer, they just need to focus on the products and prices.
Furthermore, you had better hide unnecessary fields in the Checkout process such as company name, 2nd address, family-related questions. This wastes lots of time but results in nothing much.
Another idea is to set a default billing/shipping address. If the customer has shopped at your site once, you need to set default information to create the best shopping experience for them.
#8. Have a clean and simple layout
Using modern and clean templates make your store easier to the eyes. In particular, if clients are drawn and fascinated by your sites, they will want to keep buying and coming back to you. A bad and unorganized presentation of your product is never a way to persuade anyone to buy any items, not to mention until the Checkout process.
#9. Add multiple payment methods
Debit cards, visa, COD,.. list out every method you can, even if it is not widely used. In addition, deposit or monthly loan should be an option.
If you want to please every single buyer, you should transfer the cost into the local price. They will be surprised and more likely to make a purchase.
#10. Send Abandoned emails
Last but not least, you’d better send abandoned emails to promising buyers that haven’t purchased yet. Sometimes, they totally forget about the potential items that they want to obtain, so you need to remind them of what they can miss out. Simple, the content of the email should include the product information and ask them would they like to buy it now. Statistics show that over 35% will get back to the site to finish the buying process.
New WordPress Theme: Lusion – Very easy to install and customize!!
Lusion is a multipurpose, functional and customizable eCommerce WordPress theme. First released in September 2020 by ArrowHitech, with a competed intro-price: $19, Lusion consists of up-to-date effects and features that simplify the buying and selling process. In the end, it helps meet all clients’ demand while uplifting your revenues.
- Full Customizability: modifying is more simple as you don’t have to write any new coding
- Responsiveness: your website will look stunning with high resolution elements and in all types of devices
- One-click Demo Importer: one theme importer already offers pages, posts, sliders, widgets, and so many more
- Unlimited Colors: easily change can combine different color palettes
- SEO optimization: via semantic HTML code and CSS, search engines can index your site quickly.
With these 10 useful tips, if you still have any further issue, please contact ArrowHitech to receive the best and fastest solution
- Experience: Since our establishment in 2007, today, we are one of the leading IT outsourcing companies in Vietnam. We have met the demands of more than 1,000 customers and completed more than 10,000 projects worldwide. Language border is non-existent when working with us!
- Cost: Based in an Asian country, our labour fee is extremely affordable. We always provide a wide range of selection with different prices, so that any customers can choose their favorite ones.
- Quality: Although ArrowHitech provides reasonable prices, our products are always high quality. Click here to see our portfolios, as well as others’ ratings and reviews.
- Determination: We always place our customers’ benefit on top of our priorities as we deeply understand that customer success is vital to our sustainable growth. Therefore, we always pay our utmost attention to build a friendly and borderless relationship with you so they will become our best partner and friend.
ArrowHitech hopes that you have an amazing experience reading our articles. We believe that you can solve your problems by adapting some of our tips and we wish the best of luck for your successful eCommerce store!
For more information, contact us at:
- + 84 243 7955 813
- Contact Us Form