Streamline Shipping Processes with Acumatica logistics for Distributors
Cloud-based ERP software solutions enable businesses to scale through the software's capability to automate complex and repetitive operations. Acumatica has an intuitive design, scalability, and flexible pricing with various best-fit editions for distributors. Acumatica logistics for distributors is one of the systems based on ERP. In this article, we'll explore Acumatica logistics for distributors and emphasize how this software can adequately manage your objectives for wholesale distribution.
Leverage Acumatica logistics for Distributors.
Acumatica Distribution Edition
Acumatica logistics for distributors adapt to update Real-time profitability by warehouse, product line, location, or business unit. Costs must be lowered throughout the supply and distribution chain. Acumatica Distribution Edition includes
- Sales Order Management
- Advanced Inventory
- Requisition Management
- Purchase Order Management
- Advanced Financials.
It is fully integrated with Warehouse Management (WMS), CRM, Manufacturing, Field Service, and Project Management to provide transparency across the organization.
Key Features of Acumatica logistics for Distributors
The distribution ERP software from Acumatica will simplify and accelerate logistics processes by optimizing two new features which enhance the sales order workflow:
- Adding stock items directly to an invoice and updating inventory without creating a sales order or return.
- Processing orders in one click while always keeping you informed.
Integration to adapt Requirements
Based on the logistics activities used by your company, you could also require Acumatica cloud ERP software, including:
- Advanced CRM
- Commerce Integration
- Field Service
- Equipment Maintenance,
- Route Management
- Intercompany Accounting,
Some systems need you to spend money on multiple platforms for possible purposes or on an IT team dedicated to updating or implementing them. Be at ease! You may streamline the implementation process with the help of Acumatica logistics for distributors, which integrates all tasks into a single platform.
The cloud-based ERP system from Acumatica also offers partner software already created and integrated for your particular requirements. For instance, Avalara is a tax compliance solution, and SalesForce is software that may help you handle your numerous clients, agents, and opportunities efficiently and effectively. Both of these products interact with Acumatica without any issues. You may explore our Extension Catalog for various other ISV partner solutions.
The advantages of Acumatica logistics for Distributors
- Manage Inventory: Manage processes with up-to-the-minute visibility of available inventory, inventory in transit, reorder quantities, and inventory costs.
- Know Your True costs: Determine profitability by warehouse, product line, location, or business unit. Use real-time information to control costs across the entire supply and distribution chain.
- Streamline Sales Order: Reduce order times and minimize costs by optimizing how you quote, enter, and fill orders. Set rules to manage complexities such as multiple warehouses, returns, credit limits, and drop shipments.
- Enhance Purchasing: Minimize costs and ensure a steady supply of materials by optimizing and automating purchasing processes, including vendor requisitions with electronic bidding.
- Automate Cross-Company Transactions: Streamline cross-company buy-sell transactions by automatically creating a sales order from a purchase order in another company in the same tenant.
- Matrix Items: Create and manage product families and streamline purchasing and sales with Matrix Items using attributes such as size, style, or color.
Satisfaction with Acumatica logistics for Distributors
Regardless of their size, distributors worldwide encounter similar problems, such as rapidly advancing consumer demands, sophisticated product inventories, and modifications in the supply chain. Acumatica provides a single integrated distribution management solution to deliver and automate the quote-to-cash cycle.
The capability required to tackle issues and update management immediately and customers are provided by Acumatica, together with accurate and timely information. The cutting-edge distribution business software from Acumatica offers accurate, corporate-wide inventory information, allowing you to build proactive, adaptable replenishment strategies and minimize inventory expenses.
Moreover, Acumatica's Financial Management software combines essential financial applications with customer management and operational software for wholesalers and distributors. It can facilitate decision-making by providing you with lightning-fast and precise financial data.
- Time Accelerate: Automated sales order processing and shipping order creation will eliminate delays. Create rules such as multiple warehouses, returns, credit limits, and drop shipments.
- Business Identity: By streamlining and automating your purchasing process, you can ensure that materials are always available.
- Multiple valuation methods: Use FIFO, moving average, standard cost, and item-specific methods to value your inventory. Use a unique value technique for every inventory item. Utilize reports and inquiry screens and immediately adjust expenses and physical inventory counts.
- CRM Integration: Without having to enter price and discount details again, convert CRM prospects to sales orders. Customer service can locate orders to verify shipping and delivery status.
A logistics company must manage inventory and supply chains in real-time to make decisions. However, using a manual process is difficult to implement those ideas. Acumatica Logistics for distributors generally facilitates automating procedures and lessens mistakes in order fulfillment, buying, inventory management, and customer service. It was designed for mobile and telework scenarios and integrated seamlessly with the collaboration tools of your choice.
Feeling inspired? Contact us to learn about Acumatica and see how Acumatica can help your company implement these best practices.